Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Gilbert Moreno Cons

Gilbert Moreno Cons

July 19, 1950
Litchfield Park, Arizona
~
August 12, 2017
Avondale, Arizona


Gilbert Moreno Cons, 67, of Avondale, passed away at his home on August 12, 2017.  He was born on July 19, 1950 to Celso Gonzalez Cons and Beatriz Moreno.  Gilbert was a lifelong resident of Arizona, and worked in the Aerospace industry as a parts fabricator. Gilbert was definitely a home town sports supporter, especially baseball.  Gilbert graduated from Agua Fria High School in 1969, where he played for two baseball state championship teams. He was known to many as a social man, party planner, dancer, great cook, and storyteller.  He will be remembered most by those around him for his extremely giving nature, and his love for his daughter, family, and friends.

Gilbert is survived by his partner of many years, Esther; 1 daughter, Natalie (Charles); 2 sisters, Andrea & Lupe (Marcos); and also 1 brother, Celso Jr (Angie).

A visitation will be held on Tuesday, August 22 beginning at 9:30am at St. John Vianny Catholic Church, located at 539 E La Pasada Blvd in Goodyear.  A Funeral Mass will follow the visitation, beginning at 11:00am.

Please feel free to share your condolences with the family and also your thoughts with friends. Perhaps a short funny moment or cherished time you spent with this loved family member who will sorely be missed and forever remembered.

Select profile - "ANONYMOUS" if desired. Place your name at the bottom of your message.

4 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you all know that after my Dad's services we having a catered luncheon to celebrate my Dad's life at the Estella Vista reception center, we have limited quantities of beer so please bring your own alcoholic beverages that will need to be served by the bar tender on site. We hope you all can join us if you have any questions please call us. Love Charles and Natalie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My deepest condolences to you Natalie. I didn't know how to get a hold of you after I heard the devastating news of your dads passing. I am Josephina, and it was a pleasure meeting and having your dad in my life. I wish I could've said my last goodbyes, but I'm sure to him it's never goodbye. He would always say, "see you later!". Or "til next time." may the Lord give you the strength you need each and everyday. To my dearest friend Gil...I will always rememeber you..AAAAAZZZZZZUUUUUUUL! 💔

      Delete
  2. RIP cuz, thank you for all the great memories, they will be with me for the rest of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Esther: My sincere condolences to you and Gilbert's family on your loss. May you find comfort knowing you have family and friends who care.
    Josie Winburne

    ReplyDelete