Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Eduardo H Gonzales Jr

Eduardo H. Gonzales Jr.

December 2, 1946
Avondale, Arizona
~
August 24, 2014
Goodyear, Arizona


Eduardo H. Gonzales Jr, 67, of Goodyear, passed away on August 24, 2014 in Goodyear, Arizona.  Eduardo was born on December 2, 1946 in Avondale, Arizona to Eduardo and Agripina Gonzales.

Eduardo is survived by 2 sisters, Toni Solis and Sara Gonzales; and 2 brothers, Frank and Albert Gonzales.  He is preceded in death by his parents Eduardo and Agripina Gonzales.

A visitation will be held on Monday, September 8 at 9:30am at St. John Vianney Catholic Church located at 539 East La Pasada Boulevard in Goodyear.  A rosary will be recited at 10:30am, followed by a Memorial Mass being celebrated at 11:00am.

 Please feel free to share your condolences with the family and also your thoughts with friends. Perhaps a short funny moment or cherished time you spent with this loved family member who will sorely be missed and forever remembered.

Select profile - "ANONYMOUS" if desired. Place your name at the bottom of your message.

6 comments:

  1. Eddie was a kind gentleman, friendly to all of us in our days at Agua Fria High. He will be missed. My condolences to his family for his loss.

    James Truman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Through the years in school is when I knew Eddie and I can tell you he was a very kind soul. My condolences to his family.
    God Bless
    Rose Mary Garcia Lumpkins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eddie was a very dear class mate. Growing up through grade school into high school. He was always polite , and everyone's friend. Always had a smile. He will be missed by many. My condolences to all his family.
    Mary Lu Jimenez Trevino

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember Eddie, leading up the year we graduated. So sad to hear of his passing. I believe that people do not change, and in saying that I imagine his whole life as a kind and gentle soul, always happy. God will be with him.

    Michael Chambers, Texas

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I remember Eddie, I feel fondness and respect, and I remember a ready smile from a really good guy who excelled in team spirit and cared for others. I regret that I didn't know Eddie very much beyond high school. I join in extending my condolences to his family and friends.

    John Gemmill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eddie was always so sweet and kind to me and treated me so nicely while I was in high school. There are some people who leave a lasting impression on us, and Eddie was one of them due to his kindness. Blessings to his family and friends who now tell him goodbye for a season. Vaya con Dios Eddie!
    Sandie Hill

    ReplyDelete