Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Rhonda Lynn Sedillo

Rhonda Lynn Sedillo

July 16, 1966
Phoenix, Arizona
~
May 20, 2014
Peoria, Arizona



Rhonda Lynn Sedillo, 47, of Cashion, passed away on May 20, 2014 in Peoria, Arizona.  Rhonda was born on July 16, 1966 in Phoenix, Arizona to Loal and Patricia Goodwin.

She is survived by her husband of 30 years, Adolfo Sedillo, Jr.; 3 daughters, Krystal, Sierra, and Brittney Sedillo; 1 son, Adolfo Sedillo III; her father, Loal Goodwin; 1 sister, Lisa Martinez; and also 6 grandchildren.  She was preceded in death by her mother, Patricia Goodwin and her twin brother, Ricky Goodwin.

A visitation will be held on Thursday, May 29, from 2:00pm–5:00pm at La Mision Jubilee Center located at 11147 West Buckeye Road in Cashion, with a service starting at 3:00pm.

 Please feel free to share your condolences with the family and also your thoughts with friends. Perhaps a short funny moment or cherished time you spent with this loved family member who will sorely be missed and forever remembered. 




Select profile - "ANONYMOUS" if desired. Place your name at the bottom of your message.

5 comments:

  1. Prayers going out to the Family..you will b Missed Cousin Rhonda But I knw one Day we will see you again Love Lisa-Steve Pacheco n Family R.I.P..

    ReplyDelete
  2. My beautiful sissy. I have always watched over you and tried to protect you my entire life. Being the oldest it was always my duty. This time i couldnt protect you. You were taken from us. I miss you so much sissy. I wish you were here with me. A piece of my heart will be forever missing. I love you sissy. Until i breathe my last breath... On the wings of an angel....
    Lisa Martinez

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visit this page everday just to see your pretty smile.... I love u mama..... Miss u more than words can explain... Always&Forever Love Brittney

    ReplyDelete
  4. My deepest sympathy goes out to Rhonda's family. I attended grade school with both Rhonda and Ricky.I am sorry for your loss.

    J

    ReplyDelete