Friday, October 18, 2013

Johnnie Ramoz

Johnnie Martinez Ramoz
June 18,1943
Carlsbad, New Mexico
~
October 15, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona

Johnnie Martinez Ramoz passed away peacefully with family at his side at age 70, on October 15, 2013.
 
Johnnie is survived by his children; Sandra, Carol, Cathy and Juan; his mother, Carolina; and 6 sisters Elia, Nancy, Mary, Velia, Elva, Shirley and Betty; and also 9 grandchildren and 6 great-grandchildren.
 
A visitation will be held on Monday October 21, 2013 from 10:00am-12:00pm at Avenidas Funeral Chapel located at 522 East Western Avenue in Old Town Avondale. Everyone is invited to join the family afterwards at Velia's home, located at 1758 West Pecan Road, Phoenix, AZ 85041

Please feel free to share your condolences with the family and also your thoughts with friends. Perhaps a short funny moment or cherished time you spent with this loved family member who will sorely be missed and forever remembered.



Select profile - "ANONYMOUS" if desired. Place your name at the bottom of your message.

2 comments:

  1. My tio johnnie was a familiar face for me throughout my childhood. He always knew how to make me laugh. I will never forget him and I know he's having a blast with my tata manuel, tata ramiro, my tios and my tia virgie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother Johnnie was a good big brother. My fondest childhood memory is when he was in the army he sent me a home made birthday present while he was overseas (i must have been 4 or 5 years old). It was a turquoise box that he had glued bright colored glitter to and filled with candy and trinkets wrapped in white tissue wrap. When i opened that box you would have thought it was a million dollars. I loved him and he will always live in my heart. Rest in Peace and be free of pain for eternity Love Betty Ramoz.

    ReplyDelete