Friday, September 14, 2012

Hailey Kaitlin-Paige James

Hailey Kaitlin-Paige James

February 6, 1994
Phoenix, Arizona
~
September 11, 2012
Peoria, Arizona


Haily Kaitlin-Paige James departed this earth on September 11th, 2012 in Peoria Arizona. An Arizona native, Hailey was born on February 6th, 1994 into a very caring and nurturing family. She leaves behind a loving family and a great deal of friends that will miss her loving friendship and gentle touch.
 
A visitation will be held at Avenidas Funeral Chapel in Old Town Avondale on Sunday, September 16, from 3:00pm to 5:00pm. A service will also be held in Hailey's memory on Tuesday, September 18 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm at the Boulder Creek High School Auditorium located at 40404 North Gavilan Peak Parkway in Anthem.

Please feel free to share your condolences with the family and also your thoughts with friends. Perhaps a short funny moment or cherished time you spent with this loved family member who will sorely be missed and forever remembered.






Select profile - "ANONYMOUS" if desired. Place your name at the bottom of your message.

6 comments:

  1. Haily my beauitful Granddaughter, I will miss your hugs and your laughter. I will always remember the first time I held you in my arms and how I wish I could still hold you and see your smile. Grandma and Grandpa will miss you with all our hearts and we loved you so very much. See you again someday in heaven, bless you honey and we love you foever.

    Grandma Peterson

    ReplyDelete
  2. My condolences to all of Haily's family. I am so sorry for your loss. Rich, we are all praying for you and your family. I pray that God will comfort you. Once, again I am so sorry.


    Christina Ozuna

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart breaks for you and our prayers are with all of you. I wish I could have been there for my dear Peterson family. We love you.


    Rita and Otto Olson

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a daughter of Hollys best friend. I am 15 years old and although i never met The beaitiful Hailey my heart aches. I dont know why but i think about her soo much. Maybe because we were close in age? And i know because that could of been Me. I feel like something about Hailey is making me drawn to her even though she is departed.. Im soo sorry for Your Loss Ms. James but also the loss of her friends and family.. I regret not meeting her ;( But i just hope writting this will help open a door. Whatever door that may be. Ive witnessed my mothers pain, who was there along side Haileys birth. Even not knowimg her but hearing stories breaks my heart into pieces. This sounds crazy maybe stupid if you will but i feel Haileys presents. I dont even know her! But in a way i Do. I fall asleep knowing shes there. Believe me or not but i really FEEL her Almost as if a live person is in the room with me. I know shes kind, shes silly, shes a very gentle lady as well. Pleaase please dont call me crazy ;/ because I know that i am not. I just hope Her family knows who i am or at least knows who my mother is.. I hope Holly, i hope you read this and dont find me crazy in any way. Im not some lunatic either. My prayers are with the James Family. God bless You all <3

    - L.I.T

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete